QC manager - AAG
QC manager - West Midlands
Permanent position - competitive salary
Do you have management experience within a quality control environment looking for your next challenge? My client is a leading international biotech company looking to appoint a QC manager to head up their automated assay quality control group, with assays focussed on immunological detection of blood analytes. The ideal candidate will have and have a background in immunology or a related discipline and prior management experience.
- You will hold a degree in life sciences with an understanding of immunology
- You will have significant previous management experience, able to deal with appraisals and staff development
- You will have experience within a QC department with an understanding of the associated requirements
- You will have good leadership and analytical skills
- Based in the West midlands you will be responsible for managing the quality control of released product
- You will maintain specialist knowledge of the QC for the assays within the department
- You will have direct reports within the department whom you will manage
- You will aid the development of company policy and SOP's
To discuss this role further please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75382645