I have a great freelance and/ or perm opportunity with a tier 1 contractor in the West Midlands.
As a result of successfully securing further new projects, this employer is looking to recruit an experienced planner to support their team in bidding and delivering build sector projects.
The main scope of this role is the assistance and preparation of pre-tender and tender programmes, method statements and working with the Project Managers and their teams in delivering projects safely, on time and defect free. Ensuring that all programmes are compliant with the project requirements will be a key objective.
* Interpreting and understanding the contract documents
* Preparation of pre-tender and tender programmes and method statements
* Preparation of site logistics solutions
* Tender adjudication and review
* Post tender review
* Preparation of contract programmes and method statements
* Preparation of procurement schedules
* Preparation of information schedules
* Preparation of short-term programmes
* Visit sites, review progress and prepare reports
* Review and update programmes
* Maintain, record and preserve all relevant reports and documentation
* Ensure compliance with safe working practices
* Represent the Planning Department at meetings and interviews as and when required and uphold the corporate image
* Provide support and training to reporting staff.
To be considered for this Planner role you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous employment as a Planner.
- Previous experience on construction/building projects (Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Residential, Industrial, MOJ or Leisure) is essential.
- Previous main contractor employment.
- Expertise in planning software such as Asta power project, Primavera or MS Project.
- Tender planning experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Confident and well organised.
- Results driven.
- High level of communication and client facing skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75373928