A fantastic opportunity has become available for a progressive, growing, national plant hire company for a mobile plant engineer. NO weekend working.
You would be working for a national heavy plant hire company who have several depots located nationally. Due to their continued growth and their high demands they are seeking an additional member of staff to join the team in the workshop to help continue with their success. In the past 6 months, they have doubled their turnover and aim to continue.
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and general maintenance work on site.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
- To make sure health and safety is maintained to company standards
To be successful :
- You will have previous experience working as a plant engineer, fitter, mechanic or technician.
- You will ideally hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance, agricultural engineer, land based technology or mechanical engineering.
- You will hold a Full driving licence.
- You will have experience in servicing and repairing construction plant machinery including JCB, Komatsu, Hitachi, Kubota excavators, diggers, dumpers and rollers.
- £26,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Company vehicle
- 30 days holiday, bank holidays inclusive
- Potential future career progression due to company growth.
- No weekend working
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75344883