Health & Safety Advisor
SF Group are working on behalf of our international automotive manufacturing client based in Cannock recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor.
39 hours per week.
£25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience.
Must be Nebosh certificate qualified as a minimum.
Are you an enthusiastic Health & Safety Advisor with a can do attitude? Are you able to demonstrate this with a tactful yet assertive manner with the ability to influence at all levels of business?
The ideal candidate will;
- Have experience within automotive manufacturing to have developed an understanding of the health and safety challenges facing the industry
- Have proven experience in conducting and assessing safety audits and general workplace inspections
- Have proven experience in dealing with external contractors, HSE, Fire Authority and Insurance
- Have an understanding of the automotive industry manufacturing process to an appropriate level
Qualifications Req'd Level
Qualified to NEBOSH certificate level 3
Qualified or working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for;
- Managing policy to ensure that the organisation complies with all relevant UK H&S legislation
- Play an active role in maintaining the corporate Health & Safety audit system
- Implementing training and auditing required to make the workforce aware of and able to fulfil H&S responsibilities
- Conducting project work, covering a range of areas including Health and Safety initiatives
- Carrying out and reviewing risk assessments including COSHH
- Maintaining the sites incident database and ensuring that root cause analysis is carried out for all safety incidents including corrective actions
If you have the required skills and experiences are are interested in learning more about this position. Please click apply, call or email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75368448