Job Profile for Transport Planner - JC56851
Transport Planner required. My client is a well-established transport and logistics provider. Due to the on-going success and growth of the business my client requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated transport planner to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for planning and overseeing the operation duties as well as driver briefing and monitoring. The transport planner will have a proven background in a transport operations role and live within a commutable distance of Stoke on Trent.
Transport Planner Position Overview
- Looking after the operational duties within the office
- Overseeing diver briefing
- Driver monitoring
- Managing customers & quoting on transport jobs
- Resource planning throughout the UK & Europe
- Report production
- Yard management and loading management
Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Proven experience in a transport role
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- Great problem solver
- Excellent team player
- Good knowledge of word and excel
Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Monday - Friday 8-5
- 28 days' holiday, including bank
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75385759