Underwriting & Claims Lead
A key financial services client in Birmingham are looking to recruit an Underwriting & Claims Lead to oversee the process of internal broking, suggest improvements to processes where identified and assist the team in implementing these; to be the conduit for prioritising and resolving queries received from 3rd party suppliers; document findings and report these accurately in line with internal reporting procedures.
- Monitor and maintain the premium & claims master binder list; ensuring all binders have been set up correctly in accordance with Compliance procedures and ensuring accurate collation of all new signings.
- Manage the internal broking queries, ensure timely resolution and escalation where required.
- Define and agree appropriate SLA's with internal and external stakeholders, monitor and measure SLA's escalating where necessary should SLA's not be met.
- Pro-actively liaise with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers to ensure that queries are understood and resolved.
- Oversee and mange the work carried out by 3rd party suppliers for internal broking
- Liaise with Finance to ensure timely auto-rec matching.
- Provide internal broking management reporting, providing information on number of queries raised, number of queries resolved and themes of issues
A competive salary of up to £28,000 basic is on offer for this position along with market leading benefits on top!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75373240