Finance Manager, Exhibition and Live Events Company based in Stratford Upon Avon, Competitive Salary
Leading events and exhibition company.
We are now looking for a full-time Finance Manager to be solely responsible for the function of Finance within the business.
Finance Manager Main Duties:
- Responsible for Sales and Purchase Ledgers, including weekly supplier payment runs
- Credit Control
- Run monthly reports on customer rebate figures
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash flow management
- Month end, including balance sheet reconciliation, accruals, prepayments and production management accounts and reports.
- Payroll, including pension and staff benefit administration and processing
- Liaising with accountants regarding year end accounts
Finance Manager Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- AAT Qualified, essential
- Experience in payroll
- Previous minimum 3 years experience being solely responsible for the finance function within an SME environment
- Experience in Xero, preferred
- Highly organised and used to working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75349741