Conveyancing Sales Advisor
We are Purplebricks, the world’s fastest growing estate agency. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a team of Central Property Experts to deliver an amazing customer experience. That is why we are the most positively reviewed estate agent in the UK. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe. Everything we do evolves around you and our customers and as a result we are able to attract the very best candidates (like you!). We charge one fair fixed fee, saving customers thousands of pounds in “commisery” every day.
We’re a growing entrepreneurial brand offering talented property professionals the opportunity to be part of something really special that is revolutionising an industry and giving our people a once in a lifetime opportunity. Come over to the Purple side!
New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for a Conveyancing Sales Advisor to join our Head Office in Solihull. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of XXX per annum plus excellent benefits.
What are the responsibilities of the Conveyancing Sales Advisor?
- Accurately and correctly advise customers in line with business policy and procedure
- Ensure current knowledge is held at all times with regards to all business and software updates
- Demonstrate a strong level of awareness for industry legal compliancy and ensure correct advice is given to both internal and external stakeholders regarding Company procedures and processes
- Accurately input correct information on relevant systems for all customer details, quotations, offers etc.
- Work to exceed set targets on achieving instructions on our services, both individually and as a team
- Confidently sell our conveyancing services directly to clients over the phone
- Proactively sell our mortgage and lettings services and surveys where appropriate
- Demonstrate awareness of call queues and ensure full availability to answer inbound calls efficiently and effectively
- Proactively make outbound calls to follow up on previously quoted or instructed clients
- Ensure comprehensive customer notes are inputted after every call to ensure full history is available for future reference
- Build strong rapport with all customers over the phone whilst demonstrating excellent knowledge of our services
- Escalate complex issues to line management in a solution orientated and timely manner and refer to departmental training materials where necessary
- Accurately report on individual progress and performance in line with business processes
What do we look for in a Conveyancing Sales Advisor?
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values and demonstrates a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Tasks are completed by set timescales, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, able to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Good level of IT, literacy and numeracy skills
We offer our Conveyancing Sales Advisor a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus and commission package
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub) available after 3 months’ service
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing estate agency as our Conveyancing Sales Advisor.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75369741