Country Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Governance Manager
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively handles a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Country AML Governance Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare analysis to support the setting of the Country AML Plan. Monitoring the execution of the Country AML Plan and lead BAU projects for AML (when not led by Change)
- Support the Country AML Office and UK AML Policy team in the periodic review of policies, procedures and delegated authorities within AML
- Ensuring local issues are escalated to Regional AML and within the country managed to closure.
- Coordinate and manage country level responses and actions for AML Audits, CMT and Assurance reviews, EWRA etc., tracking progress of AML owned corrective actions at country level.
- Perform on-going analysis of the Country AML Management Information (MI) to provide a strategic appraisal of emerging trends, issues.
- Assist and support analysis and research work (where required) on emerging risk trends.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s; e.g. Experience of working in large and global banks, ideally in a Compliance role
- Ability to identify key issues and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Good analytical, lateral thinking skills, with ability to identify links between programmes of work
- Strong oral and written communication
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009JGZ.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75370259