Senior Transport Planner - Birmingham
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner, Development Planning
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
The Birmingham-based team of a market leading consultancy has an opportunity available for a Senior Transport Planner to join their successful team. You will be involved a range of projects across the country and internationally, with varied clients through the public and private sectors.
- Chartered or working toward Chartered status;
- Comfortable preparing transport assessments & travel plans;
- Knowledge of UK planning systems, DMRB & MfS;
- Familiarity with the likes of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, AutoCAD, GIS & Trics;
- Experience with Saturn, Vissim, Visum & Paramics would be beneficial;
- Track record of successfully managing transportation projects.
If successful, you will support the senior members of staff through the provision of technical input and assist with project management. You will also mentor junior members of the team and support their development.
In return, you will enjoy a starting salary of up to £40,000 and an extensive benefits package including health cover, flexible benefits and bonus scheme.
For more information on this position, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003.
Birmingham, Aston, Coventry, Walsall, Tamworth, West Midlands, Halesowen, Solihull, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Northampton, Nottingham, Stourbridge, Dudley.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75360031