Software Developer Apprenticeship
You main duties & responsibilities will include:
- Solution delivery using Object Oriented programming
- Generation of specification and design documentation
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Keep accurate records of the development process, changes and results
- Testing software in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining and support system
- Learn how to collate feature requests.
- To design and develop bespoke applications for desktop, web and mobile devices.
About the Company
The Company are a bespoke software development company based in Telford. They utilise the latest and most appropriate technologies to develop solution which precisely meet the needs of businesses and their requirements.Qualifications & training
Qualifications & Skills Required
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. Have a friendly personality, able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
- You will have a good telephone manner and a positive outlook.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- An interest in IT is mandatory!
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled onto the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining the MTA Software Development Fundamentals, MTA HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals and MTA Software Testing Fundamentals.This apprenticeship is delivered remotely via a live virtual classroom using the very latest Microsoft technologies. These qualifications are globally recognised industry certifications and form the significant building block of IT knowledge for anybody looking to start a career in IT. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Location TF2 – Telford
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 8.45am – 5.00pm
Wage £150 Per Week - £7,800 Per Annum
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75374569