Social Media Manger
Social Media Manager
We have a fantastic opening for a Social Media Manager to join our Brand & Communications department here at our Walsall office. Reporting into the Head of Communications, the Social Media Manager will create and activate consumer engagement campaigns, working collaboratively with the Comms team, in addition to;
- Delivering HomeServe's social media strategy
- Increasing social followers, sentiment and engagement as well as creatively incorporating our commercial objectives into conversations
- Taking ownership of the social media editorial calendar, working closely with Content
- Creating social campaigns and ideas generation to support campaigns
- Ensuring social media is compliant
- Co-Managing our SEO agency and work closely with content and PR agencies
- Leading on HomeServe's blogger outreach strategy
- Advising and help train our Digital Live Chat teams to create an engaging Customer TOV, aligned with our brand positioning
- Acting as our Brand guardian on social media
- Reporting and evaluating all social media activity
- Creating and activating consumer engagement campaigns, working collaboratively with other members of the Communications team
- Manage and co-ordinate Paid Social Media Marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to create social media content
- Monitor and respond to high-level comments on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Work alongside PR team to identify and alert any media threats and/or potential incidents that may escalate in real time
- Budget management of paid Social Media spend
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Highly experienced in managing multiple Social Media channels for a large organisation and in delivering highly engaging Social Media campaigns to build a brand and increase Social followers
- Experience of creating and activating Social Media Marketing campaigns to assigned KPIS such as (but not exhaustive of) conversions, engagements, increase in search visibility/rankings and raise brand awareness/perception
- Experience of writing for digital platforms and in using CMS.
- Experienced in optimising images using Adobe Photoshop (or similar), creation of graphics/banners.
- Great written and spoken communication skills - ability to write well for a variety of audiences is essential
- Creative thinking - ability to generate innovative and creative ideas
- General Comms industry awareness; knowledge of key trends and campaigns that are engaging with the media and have virality
- Experience of writing for and engaging with digital audiences and media
- Experience of engaging with bloggers and delivering content/ stories to online audiences/ influencers
- Experience of digital story-telling/ communications, briefing photographers and film-makers
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Experience in media relations and working within a busy press office
- Experience in managing journalists
- Experience of working with intranet content management systems.
- Media or journalism degree or equivalent experience
- Working to a converged media strategy
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75355601