Are you an experienced Development Manager? Have experience working for public sector clients? Then I have the perfect role for you!
A leading design and consultancy firm are seeking a Development Manager to join their dynamic team in their Birmingham office. The successful candidate will deliver service excellence in providing development management solutions, predominantly, but not exclusively, to public sector clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to deliver property development solutions from inception through feasibility, design and planning stages to completion and exit
- Create property strategies for single and multiple sites across all use classes
- Analyse and produce property backed business case solutions
- Assemble and lead multi-disciplinary design teams
- Create a variety of client reports
- Ability to present to clients senior management complex solutions
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum 2 years' work experience (undertaking APC)
- MRICS chartership
- Relevant post qualification experience
- Degree qualified in general practice, property investment or development related discipline
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of property development
- Literate and able to produce detailed reports from scratch
- Numerate and able to analyse and create multi-phase project cash flows and feasibilities incorporating dept and quality
- Personal presence and confidence to lead a multi-disciplinary design team
- Full driving license
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
- One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Pension matched to 8%
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual Professional Subscription Paid
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Long Term Service Awards
- Discretionary Bonus
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75362711