Senior Quality Engineer
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join an innovative aerospace business, based at their West Midlands site. The successful candidate will be take responsibility for a key customer for the business, acting as first point of contact for any concerns and taking full responsibility of 8D and FMEA procedures to identify corrective actions and preventative measures.
Our client is a market leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of aero components supplying a wide range of products into the aerospace sector. The business operates across a number of continents and has been incredibly successful in creating a presence both locally and globally. As a business that has core values in promoting from within and developing their workforce this represents an opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a business dedicated to nurturing its talent and seeing them progress to the next level.
- Operate as first point of contact for key aerospace OEM customer
- Full ownership of customer concerns
- Build 8D teams working through containment to route cause and corrective actions
- Investigate warranty claims, ensuring that ownership is disseminated correctly
- Ensure business is operating in line with AS9100 quality systems
- Drive the quality management of components and assemblies for new projects; ensuring delivery to the correct quality, number and timescales.
- Collate, produce and manage customer and internal KPIs
Profile of the Senior Quality Engineer:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; confident liaising with demanding OEM customers
- Fluent with Root Cause Analysis, containment and corrective action procedures
- Versatile with variety of processes and procedures
- A sound understanding of AS9100
- Six Sigma Green Belt desired
Salaryf rom £38,000 - £42,000 DOE + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75363907