Bakery Team Member
You'll know our name and you'll love our products and we've got plenty of ambition to go even further. We're on a journey to be one of the world's best family food businesses. Join us and you'll be part of a team who always show how much they care for what they do, taking full responsibility to deliver great quality and freshness to millions of people every day.
As part of our Manufacturing team at our bakery in Wednesbury, you will form an integral part of our family to ensure our quality products are ready to be distributed to our customers. Reporting to the Manufacturing Team Leader you will be working safely, efficiently and effectively within the bakery department, meeting deadlines and targets to ensure that quality products are produced on time.
Recipe for success;
Key Accountabilities include:
• Ensure self and work area conforms to health and safety legislation, policies and standards, reporting issues so that the site is healthy, safe and free from accidents
• Ensure all procedures are adhered to ensure a high quality product at all times.
• Ensure products produced comply with quality and date code requirements and comply with food safety legislation, initiating any required action.
• Maintain Company hygiene and statutory hygiene standards throughout designated areas, working within the principles of basic food hygiene and good housekeeping.
• Experience of working in an FMCG environment.
• Ability to work in a safe manner and considers the safety of others.
• Ability to adhere to quality standards as they relate to own role.
• Knowledge of IT systems (Inc MS Office & SAP)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75347592