Children's Residential Support Worker
Are you an experienced Children's Residential Support Worker? Do you enjoy supporting and working with children and young people? We are looking for dynamic and experienced Children's Residential Support Workers to work on an interim basis at Children's residential homes in Shropshire.
You will be working at various private children's residential homes where you will offer support and development to young people who have challenging behaviours and complex needs. Though the role is challenging it is rewarding due to the difference that you will make to young peoples lives.
As well as competitive rates of pay of £8 - £10 per hour and a contributory pension scheme, other benefits include:
· Weekly accrued holiday hours
· Flexible hours - weekdays and weekends
· Free training
· Dedicated specialist consultant
In addition to being an experienced and dynamic support worker, essential requirements include:
· A minimum of 1 years experience of working with children and young people in Residential Care
· Experience of supporting children and young people who have challenging behaviour and complex needs
· The ability to work well as part of a team and a commitment to providing care and support to children and young people
· Ideally NVQ3 caring for Children and Young People
· Full driving licence
If you are looking for work on a temporary basis and feel you have the ability to make a difference to young people's lives please contact me today for more information.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75361044