Interim HR Manager
Robert Half are recruiting for an Interim HR Manager for an Engineering Organisation in the Birmingham area
The HR Manager will need to be a generalist and responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include attendance management, recruitment, staffing, performance monitoring, employee health and welfare, training and employee counselling.
Key experience and skills required:
- Provide information and assistance to employees, supervisors and departmental managers on human resource and work related issues.
- Support the Internal and External Recruitment Process - Advertising positions, arranging interviews, offer paperwork, drafting contracts of Employment and Offer letters, arranging inductions.
- Maintain the HR system program - employee information - new starters, leavers, updates/amendments including employee profiles, e-mail accounts, position management etc.
- Maintain and reconcile Agency Headcount and Agency Approval Process to ensure Agency workers are recorded on the HR system and booked on a site induction.
- Organise and facilitate Mandatory Occupational Health Screenings and absence review meetings.
- Provide support and advice on misconduct and absence investigations and disciplinary cases, including issuing invite and outcome letters and investigation outcome reports.
- Support Line Managers with Succession Planning and Talent Management.
- Responsible for promoting and organising the employee recognition programme and long service awards event.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions.
- Promote and co-ordinate Employee Health and Welfare activities inline with company and Occupational Health requirements.
- Provide HR Training to line manager and support the Talent Management Process.
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or equivalent.
- CIPD Human Resources Management Level 5 Intermediate Certificate or equivalent.
- CIPD Member - Desirable
£35k - 40k salary on an hourly rate basis - £17 - 20 per hour
6 month contract
9am - 5pm hours Monday to Friday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75362015