Research Manager - Marketing
Market Research Manager
Our client, based in Solihull are looking for an experienced Market Research Manager to form part of the strategic marketing team.
The Market Research Manager will be expected to contribute to and play a part in the development of their longer term business strategy. You will be responsible for analysing data to put together market briefs for senior management and deliver detailed feedback of competitor activity to influence a change in strategy. You will be working with the innovation and product team and be thinking strategically about business to business plans through the means of Market Research.
The ideal candidate will come from an agency background with either a desire to work in house or someone who already has client side experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting an array of different channels within the marketing department to provide detailed market research and support with the development of overall plans.
- Assist in the development of new products, market share and take the lead on analysing customer satisfaction data.
- Keep the Sales team up to date with competitor intelligence
- Define 'Go to Market’ strategy for new product launches
- You will be required to attend events and networking opportunities to understand market segmentation and opportunities
In order to excel in this role, you will need a strong numerical background, ideally someone who has advanced knowledge of using Excel, including Pivot Tables and V Look ups. Due to the senior nature of this role you will also be a good communicator with experience in delivering reports, analysis and influencing key decision makers.
You will :
- Previous experience working on a number of Research Projects
- Possess the ability to translate data and technical language into business language
- Experience using Powerpoint to deliver engaging presentations
- Communication skills - ability to influence at all levels
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced demanding environment
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75349253