Supervisor- Public Realm
As a Site Supervisor, you will be working on one of the contractors many projects within the West Midlands and responsible for the supervision of direct labour and sub-contractors, undertaking H&S audits and ensuring works being undertaken is in line with company standards and clients authorisations. You will also be required to assist with the preparation of contract quotations and supporting project engineers in delivery of projects to agreed
- Supervision of direct and sub-contractor labour
- Auditing of works and ancillary equipment
- Issuing of sub-contractor authorisations and RAM's
- Assist in the scoping and quoting of works
- Convening and attending sub-contractor Pre-Contract meetings.
- Delivery of H&S performance & reporting in-line with company standards
- General office and site administration
- It is essential that you hold a relevant supervisory qualification along with a relevant CSCS card.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of highways and publice realm schemes and will have worked on multiple highway and civil engineering schemes. You will have worked in a similar role and have experience of supervising multi-disciplined teams.
To apply for this role, please contact Alex Veil on 0113 819 9992 or 07825 639 378
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75340481