A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join us for 6 months to help us implement changes in preparation for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We’re looking for someone who will support the Legal Counsel to review and vary the Wesleyan Group’s supplier agreements to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
About the Role
- Liaise with colleagues across the business to establish where suppliers are processing Wesleyan customer and employee personal data
- Identify the applicable supplier agreements/contracts to be varied
- Issue draft contract documentation using templates
- Liaise with external organisations and appropriately respond to queries
- Follow up and drive the achievement of compliant documentation within the project timescales, and store documentation on the contracts database
- Work effectively with others in the Legal function who are also supporting this activity
- Organise and manage workload, and report progress within the structures established by the broader GDPR programme
The ideal candidate will have a law degree or other academic/professional qualification involving data protection law. We’re also looking for someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organisation and attention to detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75342186