Regional Operations Manager Midlands
Area Operations Manager / Regional Operations Manager within the Midlands due to growth / progression.
My client cares about there teams, "our business partners and our customers and so we place people at the heart of everything we do. Our Area Operations Managers make sure these values live and breathe in the pubs they are responsible for. They provide guidance, support and coaching to our Managers and our Business Partners, in order to deliver exceptional financial and operational results and to ensure our pubs are the place to be within their communities.
Market leader within the pub sector, looking for a experienced multi site area manager. Ideally from pub background or with strong management experience within a similar sector".
As well as working closely with your pub teams and Business Partners, you will also build effective working relationships with central support teams such as HR, training, finance and marketing as well as liaising with external agencies, suppliers and local authorities.
- Maximise the potential of our teams and General Managers/Business Partners to deliver operational excellence, developing their personal and business skills through training, coaching and mentoring
- Motivate a Business Partner towards an end goal which is of mutual benefit to them.
- Review Business Partner progress around achieving sales and profit targets through monthly business development review meetings, and their personal development progress through annual career development review meetings.
- Challenge our General Managers and Business Partners to dream big by building a culture of sharing ideas and best practice. Celebrate those successes at monthly area meetings
- Ensure you have a people plan for your area, working closely with the resourcing team to identify and develop talent on your area through strong succession planning.
- Get to know who our competition by conducting regular networking activity to build a talent pipeline and to ensure future people needs are addressed and helping Business Partners understand that competition comes in different forms, not just other pub businesses.
- Provide business advice in a non-management capacity to business partners, being unafraid to tackle challenging situations and conversations. Find resolutions to conflict in both a management and business relationship capacity
If culture is important to you... they look no further. This is the company for you!
You will be responsible for leading a team of General Managers and self-employed Business Partners in making decisions about how best to align our formats, food & drink offers and service to the needs of the local community. You will be responsible for meeting financial KPI's and hold budget responsibility for your area. You will advise your business partners on the best ways to drive profitability for their business.
Salary up to £50k plus excellent package avaialble.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75352986