Fixed Account Manager
Staffline have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Fixed On-Site Account Manager, to join our Automotive Division, On-Site at the premises of a leading vehicle manufacturer's site in Solihull.
We are offering an opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking, growing team where opportunities and progression are available. With a dedicated recruitment team based at Peopleplus Academy, you will be left to manage the workforce for your shift, safe in the knowledge that a steady stream of trained and inducted people are ready to start at very short notice.
The successful applicant will join a team that is at the heart of our clients operation within the automotive plant. Very quickly you will develop relationships with key stakeholders and deliver operational excellence.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Work on fixed shifts each week working afternoons (approx 13.00 - 20.30 with an early finish on Friday's)
- Deal with Clients onsite on site on a daily basis
- Deal with incident reports, staff return to works, investigations and disaplinaries
- Track staff absence
- Deal with suspensions
- Daily check ins
- Update available candidate list and booking new starters
- Collect and deliver new starters to their correct area of work
- Assist with payroll and supporting processes
- Deal with payroll queries as they arise
- Update databases
- Note taking
- Any other ad hoc issues that arise on-site
The skills required for the role:
- On-Site recruitment experience is desired.
- An excellent communicator in person and on the phone.
- Be available for occasional additional hours when the need arises, possibly at short notice.
- The ability and desire to meet targets and exceed our client`s expectations.
- Have a good working knowledge with a range of IT Microsoft packages including Excel and Word.
- Due to the location a driving licence and own transport will be essential for this role.
The hours of work will require flexibility as it may require working on other shifts from time to time.
The pay rate is £8.38 per hour.
If you've got what it takes to make a success of this role, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75353041