Due to the continued growth of our Birmingham office and internal promotions within our Executive Assistant community we are looking for a number of experienced Executive Assistants to provide secretarial and administrative assistance to our portfolio of Partners and Directors. This will be an involved Executive Assistant role with key Executive Assistant duties including diary management, travel arrangements, time reporting, expense reporting, invoices and the provision of meeting support.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and are dedicated to our mantra of building a better working world. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
Your responsibilities as Executive Assistant will include:
- Scheduling/ Diary Management
- Communications & Networks management
- Travel booking
- Time & Expense Reporting & Invoices
- Meeting Support
- General Administrative Support
Qualifications/skills you'll need as an Executive Assistant:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Team Assistant is essential
- An advanced knowledge of Word and intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is necessary.
- Lotus Notes knowledge is an advantage.
- Ideally candidates will have exposure of working within a multinational and multicultural corporate organisation where they have built relationships across virtual portfolios and supported a portfolio that travels extensively.
- Experience of working at a professional service partnership is an advantage but not essential.
- Polished communication skills, including an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Strong organisation skills, with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload.
- The confidence and capability to work with senior profile executives and clients.
We are looking for talented Executive Assistants with a passion for administration for this exciting new role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75344082