Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to work within this bespoke equipment manufacturer. My client is looking to appoint a new maintenance engineer due to continued growth, although they are open to the background of the maintenance engineer due to how unique the equipment is. My client is a leader within their industry with many high-profile clients spread across the UK. My client is holding interviews immediately so if you are looking for a new opportunity and want to work within a business that invests heavily in the engineering team, there isn’t a better time than now to apply!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing:
- The successful maintenance engineer must hold a recognised engineering qualification in either electrical, mechanical or electronics
- Maintenance Engineer can be any bias although must be comfortable working on both electrical and mechanical faults
- Any knowledge of PLC’s will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although it isn’t essential
- The successful maintenance engineer must feel comfortable working on both reactive faults and pre-planned maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A competitive benefits and pension package within a large company who gives back to the engineering department
- Numerous training courses available for the maintenance engineer to enhance their skillset
- Working for a business who give their engineers the tools needed to have fruitful career with lots of chances to progress further
- Working within a business who is a leader within their industry and works with many high-profile clients across the UK
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Large company
Commutable: Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Aston and Smethwick
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75342448