Lead IT Infrastructure Analyst - Office365 / Exchange
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global engineering firm with a true brand presence, and a reputation for groundbreaking innovation. As the Lead IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will work hand-in-hand with the Global Head of Infrastructure to design and support a wide range of Microsoft-stack technologies.
- Michael Page are proudly recruiting on behalf of a global engineering firm who have a presence in more than 50 countries worldwide, and a strong reputation as innovaters in exciting fields such as clean energy, health care and increasing automation.
- The business has a rich history which stretches back more than 150 years, and are in a very healthy financial position, with annual revenues exceeding £1.5 billion; as a result, it's a great time to be joining them, as they continue to expand and deliver.
- You will be working predominantly out of the company's UK hub in Birmingham, but given the seniority of the role, you may be required to travel to international sites on rare occasions.
- As the Lead IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will take responsibility for overall design, architecture and implementation of business-wide infrastructure applications, covering areas such as SCCM, Exchange and Office365.
- You will take central responsibility in maintaining the availability, integrity, performance and sustainability of the company's global infrastructure and application suite.
- You will be key to group-wide infrastructure projects, and help set strategy for large-scale project work, such as the planned migration from Exchange to Office365.
- You will take responsibility for vendor management at an enterprise level.
- As the Lead IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will have a strong knowledge in Infrastructure Solution Design, with a central emphasis on Cloud and Data Centre environments.
- You will have proven experience in the migration of on-premise IT into the cloud, covering areas such as IaaS/SaaS/PaaS.
- You will have a proven track-record in leading the migration from Exchange to Office365 from a strategic perspective, ideally within a large-scale enterprise environment.
- You will have a strong level of experience working with an array of Microsoft-stack technologies, such as SCCM, SharePoint and Active Directory.
- You will help outline best practice, and develop a 'centre of excellence' in relation to standards, policies and procedures in line with industry best practice.
- You will have a strong understanding of ITIL service management.
- You will be based within a commutable distance of Birmingham.
£50,000-£55,000 + corporate benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75349165