This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, positive and passionate individual to be part of OUR clients events team.
To effectively support the Venue in the conversion, co-ordination and administration of Conference, Weddings, Events and in the events processes. A key focus on customer relationships, maximising all revenue opportunities through the up selling of venue products. To generate quotations for enquiries, supporting the Conference & Events Sales Manager, resulting in revenue growth within the business.
- To positively deal with all Conference, Wedding & Event enquiries ensuring information has been accurately recorded using the standard tools/systems.
- Ensure effective telephone techniques are utilised to promote excellent communication skills to the customer and colleagues.
- To encourage all customers to view the products and services of the Venue ensuring show rounds are carried out to a professional and company standard in order to convert the business.
- To manage appointments effectively building customer relationships ensuring the success of all Conference, Wedding & Events, capitalising on any revenue opportunities.
- To plan and organise both in-house and external Wedding Fairs, Showcase Evenings and build local partnerships with one stop shops as appropriate.
- Manage and lead events teams on wedding days
- To collate and maintain Sales databases.
- To actively seek potential new business through competitor visits, Big Chase and local information.
Advantage if you have experience within the wedding industry.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75346001