Netsuite Implementation Consultant
Work within the organisation to analyse the current requirements and processes before embarking on delivering Netsuite and devising the training plan to deliver to end users across EMEA. This is a fantastic end-to-end role for a Netsuite Implementation Consultant with an IT background delivering a key system with the likelihood of extension.
Leading International Charity with a global presence who are currently undergoing a period of IT change to help underpin their operation in the future and help continue to deliver an excellence service to their members.
The successful Netsuite Implementation Consultant based out of Birmingham will perfect the following task:
- Redefine and confirm the current requirements and impartially and objectively assess whether these are currently fit for purpose.
- Manage third parties and internal stakeholders to deliver the Netsuite solution at first locally and then on a pan EMEA basis.
- Devise & get sign off on training plan for accountants across the organisation and subsequently lead the delivery of this to end users.
The successful Netsuite Implementation Consultant based out of Birmingham will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience of delivering cloud based systems from an IT standpoint before
- Ideally have worked on Netsuite or similar ERP's
- IT or finance background but must be able to demonstrate technical deliveries before.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills though a project management qualification is not essential.
The successful Netsuite Implementation Consultant will earn a day rate of between £300-400 per day for a minimum of six month.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75345328