£27,000-£35,000 per annum 31 days holiday, pension 6%, life assurance, 36 hrs PW
My client is a leading manufacturer of parts for the Automotive industry, they have a reputation for quality and offer Clients a full turnkey solution from initial concept design through to manufacture. Globally they turnover £Billions and its European market contribute much of this. Working with Companies such as JLR, BMW, Rolls Royce and Aston Martin this is a fantastic opportunity for Design Engineer passionate about Automotive. The Successful Design Engineer will be joining a Company that offers its staff great training, progression and the opportunity to travel and even work in its offices overseas.
The office currently employs well over 30 people and due to various project wins a rare opportunity has arisen for an additional Design Engineer to join them.
As a Design Engineer, you will:
- Based in Coventry you will be responsible for the 2D design of extruded parts for new vehicles
- Speaking with clients and taking the specification
- Take designs from inception through to manufacture
- Liaise with Customers and suppliers, taking technical specifications and troubleshooting any issues
- Oversee multiple projects at one time
- Creating BOM’s
- Be involved in testing the product with the OEM’s on site
- Be methodical, organised, with good listening skills.
The ideal Design Engineer will have:
- A Degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent
- Experience using AutoCAD
- 2-3 years’ experience designing an automotive product or system
The successful Technical Manager can expect:
- To work in a friendly and growing business
- In-house/external training
- The possibility for progression
- Overseas travel
- An attractive benefit package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75330891