Sales Manager (Leisure / Aquatics)
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager on a permanent basis for a company that specialises in Water Treatment Technologies.
This position will be responsible for focusing on generating new business in existing or current markets and develop lead generation plans and pipeline that delivers new business.
The role involves representing the entire range of products and services to customers and ensuring their needs and expectations are met. This includes planning and conducting complex negotiations with new customers and achieving sales quota and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Other:
· Must have sound knowledge of water technologies materials and contractual matters, with particular focus in serving the Leisure and Aquatics sector.
· HNC/HND qualification in an engineering discipline
· Must have good communication skills to make competent written and verbal presentations
· Must have full valid UK driving licence
· Strong account management and relationship skills
· Track record and evidence of developing good customer relationships, and managing key contacts in major strategic accounts
· Proven track record of success with good influencing skills
· Customer focused and good listener
· Problem solver and efficient in MS Office
· Home based role, regular national travel will be expected and some international travel could also be required.
· Competitive rates of pay (to around 47k basic)
· Sales Incentive Scheme
· Company vehicle
· 26 days annual leave subject to an increase with years of service
· Pension scheme with defined contribution matched to 10%
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful business with huge potential for ongoing advancement. Interested? Please send your CV and covering information for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75335496