Head of Buying (Contract) - West Midlands,
My client, a leading multi product retailer, enjoying huge UK expansion, is looking for an immediately available Head of Buying for a 6 month project. This is a great opportunity for an established Head of Buying or Buying Manager to spear head the launch of several new project ranges within the business.
As Head of Buying, you will drive your team to:
- Lead and development the Own Brand stately, ensuring a successful launch to market
- Liaise with marketing to ensure an aligned plan is also launched to drive the performance of the brand, including pricing and quality strategy.
- Build relationships cross functionally in order to deliver to targets, including: Legal, QA, Sales
- Continually reviewing the strategy, making sure all commercial opportunities are identified
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have demonstrable experience within Far East Sourcing and Product development, ideally from a Home/DIY/Electrical background
- Be a seasoned leader, who can motivate teams to deliver to tough targets, within tight timescales
- Possess project management skills, with the ability to build collaborative relationships quickly and effectively
- Have the experience and ability to build a strategic plan, and engage key stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please apply with an up to date CV today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75126903