Claire’s - Be part of our success
Store Manager OpportunityAbout the roleAs a Store Manager at Claire’s, your core areas of responsibility will be;
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales.
- Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service.
- Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly.
- Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
- Be either an established Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Assistant Store Manager in a large space store looking for your first Store Manager role.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
- Have experience of managing/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
- Be customer focused and results driven.
- Be passionate about retail and fashion.
- Have strengths in visual merchandising.
- Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members.
- Have excellent communication and planning and organsising skills.
- Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
- Be Motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally in North America, Japan and Europe. (+1000 stores across Europe).
- We specialise in fashionable jewellery, accessories and cosmetics products.
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends.
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
- We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/74214042