QSHE Co-ordinator - Data Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator to support the central QSHE Department.
Reporting to the QSHE Director (Support Services) this role will involve developing positive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Collect and collate accident/incident and audit data from across the Support Services Business Units for inclusion in management reports
· Provide trend analysis of data and management reports for and on behalf of the Central QSHE team including the following disciplines: quality, safety, occupational health, environment, sustainability and business continuity
· Management of the Interserve Central IOSH Licence to include undertaking quality audits; maintaining i-learn course registrations and representing the requirements of the business at Interserve Learning Technology Forum
· Collect and collate business continuity data from across Support Services Support Functions and key locations for inclusion in Group Risk Committee Report
· Deputise on attendance and represent requirements of Support Services business at the Group Business Continuity forum
· Assist in the support to Functions, key locations and contracts in the review of BIAs, Threat Assessments, Business Continuity and Incident Management Plans and the exercising thereof
· Assist in development of Leadership Briefings, Bulletins and Toolbox Talks for use across the Support Services business
· Provide support to Business Development in tender documents.
Knowledge skills & experience
- High level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in development of complex statistical reports
- Knowledge of Interserve’s business undertakings
· Understanding of business continuity best practices, methodologies and standards.
· Health and Safety Management
- Able to deal effectively with sensitive issues
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible approach, committed work ethic and willing to travel as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage and deal effectively with people at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Ability to prioritise and deal with extensive variety of challenges in a demanding and busy work environment
- Sound judgment and decision making
The successful candidate will possess strong business acumen. We are looking for someone who is driven, determined and has a positive attitude and can remain calm and professional under pressure.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75310151