Residential Care Worker
RESIDENTIAL CARE WORKER
Salary dependent on experience starting from £20880 per annum plus opportunities for overtime
New Reflexions are a child care organisation providing an integrated service to young people who have experienced trauma in their lives resulting in emotional behavioural difficulties and requiring a high level of intervention.
What you need:
- Full manual driving License
- Access to your own transport
- Passionate about helping children
- No experience necessary if you meet the above
You will also receive a highly competitive pay and benefits package consisting of:
- Our staff members are supported and valued; as an organisation we are committed to the continued learning and development of all our employees which will enable you to develop your skills and offers opportunities to progress within the company.
- Starting salary from £20,088, up to £21,296 for experienced applicants
- Access to a pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction training
- The opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Due to the location of our homes a full manual driving licence and access to transport is required. It is highly likely that you will be required to work in more than one location. Successful candidates will also be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check.