Sales Manager / Account Manager / Technical Sales / Engineering Sales
Outstanding employer and market leading manufacturing organisation are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Specialist to join their growing team at a very exciting period with innovative new products and impressive trading performance.
This is a technical sales position and this person must have an appreciation for engineering and technical products. It is essential that this person has credibility in their sales and will enjoy getting to grips with a technical product and discussing this with prospective clients.
Any experience of new product development would be highly advantageous as will form a key part of the role. You will be required to consult back to the business on customer insights and help to forge any new product recommendations and initiatives.
In a small but growing business, backed by the established you will get the opportunity to work closely with the MD and other senior stakeholders within the company and therefore my client is looking to appoint a confident, dynamic and ambitious individual who is going to enjoy the autonomy and visibility of this role and chance to play an influential role within the organisation.
Succession planning is very much in mind with this appointment, as this role will form the foundation of what they envisage will be a growing sales team and this role will be the leader and future sales recruits will report to this person.
To be considered of the role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Clear background and previous experience within a technical sales role
- Evidence of success in previous sales position and working with a manufactured or engineered product.
- An interest in engineering would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to liaise with different levels of potential decision makers in target clients from local branches through to Director level stakeholders at head offices.
- Dynamic, ambitious and enjoy the challenge of driving new business.
- People management experience and ability to lead a sales team is essential.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a respected, growing organisation with an exciting new product offering and chance to play a key part in driving sales team and working closely with the senior management team, please do get in touch.