National Account Manager
Our client has a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a successful team as a National Account Manager! Great benefits and enjoyable environment!
Our client is an experienced digital agency that has won numerous awards in its sector. They have provided services for some of the world’s biggest companies and continue to do so. Our client is so assured of the techniques and strategies they use that they even work with some of their clients on a payment by result basis. Anyone who works for this company needs to have a good balance between creative thoughts and commercial awareness to provide the results a client wants. This is a very rewarding role in an experienced and successful company!
The role of National Account Manager is located in the company’s modern offices in the West Midlands. However, there will be lots of travel to assist clients. The main aspect of the National Account Manager role is to work on a project for one particular client. This will require you to drive the client’s objective of training over 15,000 bartenders. Travelling to bars and restaurants you will enhance demand for training.
The Main Responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
- Enhance relationships in order to gain meetings
- Identify and recognise early markets
- Produce and develop the criteria that must be met in order to qualify for training
- Generate engaging content that showcases the advantages of the training
- Use Social Media platforms
- Achieve set targets
- Research and use feedback to evaluate performance
Requirements of the National Account Manager:
- Degree level education
- A highly driven individual that can hold their own in senior conversations
- Charismatic and persuasive attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- A self-motivated and proactive individual
- Go the extra mile to achieve targets
- You must hold a clean, full driving licence
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in apply today!