Senior Account Manager
Our client has a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a successful team as their new Senior Account Manager! Great benefits and enjoyable environment!
Our client is an experienced digital agency that has won numerous awards in its sector. They have provided services for some of the world’s biggest companies and continue to do so. Our client is so assured of the techniques and strategies they use that they even work with some of their clients on a payment by result basis. Anyone who works for this company needs to have a good balance between creative thoughts and commercial awareness to provide the results a client wants. This is a very rewarding role in an experienced and successful company!
The role of Senior Account Manager is located in the Midlands with good transport links. Our client is looking for a talented individual to develop strong client relationships through understanding and knowledge of client’s businesses. Furthermore, you will be required to produce engaging and effective campaigns and also develop further business opportunities. There are also excellent benefits and a very competitive salary to look forward too! If you have demonstrable experience in an Account Manager role and used to working with clients then this could be for you!
The Main Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- Detailed understanding of the clients’ business, challenges and objectives
- Be the point of contact for clients and nurture client relationships
- Ensure that all appropriate members attend client meetings
- Provide feedback for the client with regards to strategy and advice
- Produce excellent briefs and ensure that work is produced to a quality standard
- Be responsible for time management to ensure all deadlines are met
- Be responsible with budgets
- Enhance your personal knowledge through training, personal development and research activity
- Share knowledge with other team members
Requirements of a Senior Account Manager:
- Degree level education
- Demonstrable background working in account management for an agency dealing with large budgets
- A creative and proactive attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Flexible approach to work and happy to work on numerous projects
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in apply today!