Social Worker - Rapid Response Team
Social Worker - Rapid Response Team - Worcestershire
There is an opportunity to join the Rapid Response Team as a experienced Social Worker working for our client in Worcestershire.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Rapid Response Social Worker:
- Supportive team structure
- Flexible working
- Potential long term opportunity
- Fast paced work
- Long term contracts dependent on Performance
- Direct line management
About the role:
- Based in Bromsgrove
- Working with vulnerable adults aged 18 and above
- Responding in a timely manner in a pressurised environment
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
You will ideally be a Adults Social Worker who will be able to respond quickly, and therefore previous experience of working in a fast paced environment will be be highly beneficial. Experience of working within a similar adults role / adults rapid response team is required. You will also be;
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.