Senior Developer - With progression to Software Architect
Position: Senior Developer - With progression to Software Architect
Key Tech Skills: C# / ASP.NET MVC
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package including company shares.
A highly innovative organisation, who are based in a great location, are looking to recruit a Senior Developer to work on their software-as-a-service application. You will be tasked with various duties, from fixing bugs to architecting an entire solution, and have the opportunity to move into the role of Software Architect. You will work closely with the CTO in guiding and documenting the overall structure of the system.
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate to train and develop into the role of Software Architect.
Further to this, it'll be great if you have working knowledge of Cloud based software, ideally Microsoft Azure.
What we NEED from you (Experience required);
- Demonstrable, commercial experience of C# or ASP.NET MVC programming
- SQL Server
- Experience of software and application design and architecture
- Testing knowledge/ experience
What we'd like from you (The desirable skills);
- Cloud based software architecture - ideally Microsoft Azure
What you will get (The Benefits)
- Excellent Salary
- Future opportunity to join company share scheme
- 25 Days annual leave rising every year (+8 Stat. bank holidays)
- Flexible / remote working
- Personalised Training & Development Plan - External course fees supported
- 6 monthly appraisals with annual salary reviews
- Millage allowance for all business travel (45p a mile)
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75243227