Senior Administrator/ Office Manager - 3 Month Contract
Senior Administrator/ Office Manager - 3 Month Contract - Immediate Start
We are recruiting for one of the nation's largest commercial companies who provide an extensive range of construction services including construction management, general contracting, design and build and preconstruction.
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive Senior Administrator/ Office Manager to join our team in Birmingham on a 3 month temporary contract. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with previous experience of working in a similar role in an office environment and will be responsible of running the office and undertaking all administration activities.
- manage office environment - day to day activities
- ensure that all areas are maintained at all times managing contractors and staff accordingly
- provide full administration support
- devise and maintain efficient office administration processes to ensure smooth and efficient service is dellivered
- organise and produce (confidential) papers and reports
- produce documentation as required
- screen incoming mail, telephone calls, emails and messages and manage responses, as necessary
- arrange meetings, take minutes, and ensure appropriate facilities are organised
- book travel and accommodation as required
- maintain accurate and secure paper based/electronic filing systems, including archiving
- prepare and track personal expenses and other ancillary expenditure
- maintain full confidentiality of sensitive and confidential business issues
- Perform ad hoc confidential project work as required
- ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Must be confident in dealing with people at all levels to achieve required results
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and successfully manage varying workloads
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programmes
- Hold substantial administration experience at a senior level
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Open to all experience candidates who are available for an immediate start. Due to high volume we are only able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75236386