Senior Account Manager / Account Manager / Key Accounts
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - PACKAGING
BIRMINGHAM BASED - 9-5.30 (Can be flexible)
CIRCA £35,000 - £40,000
Company - A global packaging graphics service provider, who deliver projects from concept to shelf. With operations in 22 locations worldwide, including; Singapore, China and the USA. The graphics house was founded in 1993 and now employ more than 600 people, with an annualised net sales of $5 billion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project managing and auctioning the artwork flow through the customers critical path process from customer brief to release to the printer
- The main aim of this role is to manage creative projects, which exceed client expectations, on time and budget.
- To be the main point of contact for a list of clients and provide an exceptional service to them.
- You will be required to deal with client queries and communicating professionally with the customer when necessary
- Keeping the client up to date on project status and potential challenges
- Book out adequate time for design and photography projects and working with the Traffic Manager to ensure this
- Creating creative written briefs
- Supporting CSR team with production briefing
- Responsible for the delivery of campaigns and relationships with key contacts and clients
- Present design idea to clients and ensure their client systems are up-to-date
- Keep knowledgeable of market changes by attending regular store visits to review designs on shelf
- This is a senior position so you will have a team of up to 5 people which you will be responsible for motivating and inspiring your team
- Need to have agency / design background - not just general account management as they will be expected to present design to clients.
- Ability to draft up a creative brief from information provided
- Have a professional and approachable manner
- Excel in customer service
- Has the ability to problem solve and problem share
- Thrives under pressure during peak periods of work
- Is commercially astute; constantly looking to promote additional services and enhance the customer experience
- Must have excellent organisational, written, spoken and time management skills
- Must have experience of managing a team
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us -
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words - packaging / CSR / Customer Service Representative / Project Manager / Senior Account Manager / project coordinator
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75150761