Technical Support Analyst
Are you a Technical Support Analyst looking for the next step in your career?
A leading Manufacturer based in Cannock is seeking an experienced all rounded Technical Support Analyst to join their expanding company.
Whilst reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will be 'hands on' by being the first point of call for all aspects of the IT infrastructure. Advising on technology and to ensure the smooth running of computer systems, both hardware and software.
As a successful candidate you will be the point of call for all escalations. You must be able to handle all complex and difficult issues in a timely manner to acheive a quick resolution. Your role will be to manage all incoming call requests and tickets until the solution has been resolved always providing customers with advice and guidance.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Handle all service requests
- Resolve incidents
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Test products and assure software quality
- Manage information and computer systems
- Have strong SQL infrastructure skills to write complex queries
- Run SQL scripts on MS SQL Servers
- Write SQL scripts to correct data
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, printers and wireless scanners and printers.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Setup user accounts
- Manage stock of equipment and consumables
- Ensure software licensing laws
- Assist and resolve Sage
- Assist and manage annual software and hardware licenses.
- Any other adhoc duties would be expected to be carried out upon request.
Great attention to detail is important with the ability to work well under pressure. You will be organised and able to work on your own initiative or part of a team. Good time management skills with proven experience within an IT environment is essential for the role.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with knowledge of FileMaker, Sage, ERP with prior Warehouse management would be an advantage.
Salary is £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Holiday - 25 days plus statutory Bank Holidays
Benefits will include free car parking, pension and private healthcare.
To discuss this role further and your experience in more detail, please call Susan on 01922 633831.
To apply for this role upload your CV now! Any suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75110240