The purpose of this role is to create and regularly produce reporting and insight that will enable the Dot Com team and the wider business to review performance. This role will also support in creating tags to enable further insight into customer behaviour on the websites.
· Prepare and distribute Monday sales packs
· Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
· Support in tagging the site to drive further analytics and insight
· Conduct on-demand analysis to support UX improvement, business improvement and marketing campaign analysis.
· Supporting marketing determine traffic sources and give recommendation based on the data
· Continuously building out Tableau reporting
· Database Management
· Convert raw data into tidy data
· Ability to work as a team
· Strong communication skills
· Stakeholder management
· Attention to detail
· Able to use Excel to an advanced standard
· Ability to analyse data and make recommendations for change
· SQL would be advantageous
· Must have experience of using web analytics platforms
· Experience of visualisation platforms
· Tagging solution experience
· Ecommerce Analytics experience is a must-have
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an onsite canteen.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…