Job title: Engineer Co-ordinators
Job Location: Birmingham Electrical Compliance - Lombard Street Office (Birmingham
Engineer Co-ordinators are required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for Engineer Co-ordinators to be based in Birmingham.
Brief details of the position:
An opportunity has arisen for Engineer Coordinators/Schedulers to join the existing team at the Birmingham office working on the Pre-Planned Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Helpdesk.
The successful candidates will be responsible for effectively using the planners, allocating engineers and ensuring the completion of tasks in accordance with the client’s requirements.
All applicants must be computer literate, have excellent organisational skills, be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach.
Good communication skills are vital as contacts include Client Senior Management, Sub-Contractors and Clients Helpdesk.
- Book engineers on site, closure maintenance are completed within specified timescales.
- Use the PPM Planners and Engineers diary to plan tasks.
- Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client’s requirements.
- Manage the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork.
- Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and ongoing work orders.
- Issue of purchase orders within contract maximum spends values.
- Update Vixen and the Clients systems in order to meet SLAs.
- Provide additional support to undertake colleagues work as and when required.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to update on progress and highlight issues.
- Update third-party systems with compliance documents.
- Manage any subcontractors carrying out PPM on behalf of the company including all associated paperwork and purchase orders.
- Any other duties requested by your line manager.
- Experience of working in Facilities Maintenance sector
- Experience of working in Electrical background
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
Salary: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Engineer Coordinator with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.