Mortgage Administrator - MIDLANDS area, home based
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to continued growth & expansion we require a competent and experienced Mortgage Administrator to work for one of our most successful mortgage broker businesses in the Derby, East Midlands area, working a 25 hour week, 5 days per week
Essential requirements of the role:
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a mortgage administrator
- Experience and knowledge of the mortgage market & financial services
- Excellent communication, pc and literacy skills
- Experience of working in an estate agency environment is preferred but not essential
- Home office facilities/space
Objectives of the role:
- Escalate the administration process for mortgages and related insurance
- Accurately record progress
- Keep all interested parties fully updated
A competitive salary (part-time pro-rata) will be dependent on experience as will a competitive bonus scheme and inclusion in the annual incentive awards.