Human Resource Advisor
Due to continued growth my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is looking to recruit a Human Resource Advisor.
You will be providing excellent advice on all HR issues to both employees and managers. The role of HR Advisor offers a great opportunity and an attractive package including:
- Salary GBP22,000
- 25 Days holiday plus all statutory days, Christmas Shutdown
- Monday- Thursday 8.30-5pm & Friday 8.30-1.30.
- Life Assurance 4 x Salary
As an Experienced Human Resource Advisor daily you will focus on:
- Compliance and processing of all employees data including starters & leavers
- Completion of reference checks for all new employees and any other relevant employment checks
- Dealing with complete recruitment process including having new vacancies signed off, contacting relevant recruitment agencies, short listing of CV's, arranging interviews and making offers/declining candidates.
- Preparing all induction packs for new starters ensuring they are carried out by managers and returned to HR. Providing managers with relevant paperwork for their new starters such as any IT equipment needed
- Fleet Management
- Maternity & paternity applications
- Logging all relevant training onto HR system
As an experienced Human Resource Advisor you will have the following Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- CIPD Level 3 (or Equivalent HR Experience)
- Experience within a fast paced varied HR role
- Knowledge of HR legislation is desirable
- Excellent Communication skills, both written & verbal
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and remain highly organised with attention to detail
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.