Negotiator-36kOTE - Very Achievable OTE
Based close to Fenchurch Street Station
Sales Negotiator GBP20,000 Basic with GBP36,000 OTE Uncapped
No driving License Required. Minutes Walk From Fenchurch Street Station.
This is the perfect time to get involved with one of the fastest growing estate agencies in the UK.
Main Objective of Role
You will be working out of our modern and bright offices based close to Fenchurch Street Station, within our busy and vibrant team. The main objective of this role is taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to existing customers. The Negotiating team are the first point of contact for our customers that have received an offer on their property. They require amazing service / help with the initial sale and possible negotiation between Buyer & Seller, so it is vital we provide exceptional customer service and deliver expert advice.
So if you are confident, positive, professional and enthusiastic, with at least 6 months experience in a similar role then we want to hear from you.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and Buyers
- Exceeding Targets Set
- Responsible for updating tailor made database
- Detailed Negotiation between buyer & seller
- Identifying potential delays
- Ensure Buyer & Seller time frames are met
- Trouble Shooting
- Product up selling
- Identifying possible sales lead and passing them over to the sales team
- Communicating with other departments
- Ensure all legal documents are in compliance
- Ensuring all documents & details are absolutely correct before issuing the memorandum of sale
- Attending to the Vendors chosen sales package
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls.
Negotiation Team Requirements:
- At least 6 months experience required in a similar role.
- An amazing eye for detail
- Friendly, persuasive & helpful
- A strong communicator with excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Up selling experience
- Exceptional 5* Customer Service
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise workloads.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a call centre environment desirable but not essential
- A keen desire to succeed and make a real difference
If you are looking for a career to progress in and are looking for a company that has had one of the biggest growths in the property industry over the last 12 months, then this is for you!
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday - 1 hr Lunch
Every other Saturday - 10-4 & 1 Sunday in 5 at time and a half - 10-4
This role would best suit someone who thrives on providing the very best customer service, has good knowledge of the property industry and is keen to rapidly progress their career.