GBP30k - GBP40k
Our client, a leading CRO based in the West Midlands is looking for a Formulation Scientist to join their current team, working in state-of-the-art labs & processing facilities. The role consists of conducting formulation development work, pre-formulation, characterisation, process development & scale-up into GMP clinical manufacturing. This also includes a high level of input on protocols, validation, experimental protocols & reports.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Formulation input to project teams
- Experiment planning & protocol writing to an agreed schedule
- Characterise & prepare formulations
- Arrange & ensure the manufacture of clinical & stability batches
- Keeping detailed & accurate records
- Analysis & calculation of results in line with SOPs/Protocols
- Internal & EExternal report writing
- Regulatory submission drafting
- Minimum of 2-3 years industry experience in a Formulation role
- Minimum BSc in a relevant subject (pharmacy/chemistry related)
- Experience of working with third party clients
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, or you would like to find out what else the market has to offer, please contact Matthew Walsh
If however, you do not feel that this is the right role for you, please forward these details on as we do have a generous referral scheme in place.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Key terms: Process biotechnologist, technologist, technician, manufacturing, process, production, automation, automated, cGMP, GMP, fermentation, cell separation, cell sorting, chromatography, HPLC, LC, GC, ultrafiltration, UF, CAPA, deviation, sampling, East Midlands, Midlands, UK, England