Shift QA / Quality Assurance Manager
My client is a chilled food manufacturer based in the East Midlands looking for shift QA Manager on 3 shift rotation in several sites.
Full responsibility for advising on all technical aspects of factory production and its environment on relevant shifts, ensuring that all products meet Customer and legal requirements, particularly for food safety. Working with factory team to drive continuous improvement.
The Quality Assurance Manager must be able to react quickly to changing circumstances and make decisions based on fact. They should be independent of outside influence and not to be swayed by external factors. The Quality Assurance Manager is a hands on role requiring high organisation and the ability to operate at a high level of autonomy.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Good level of education.
- Experience in similar FMCG food industry, including auditing experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organisational skills.
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills.
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organised and assertive.
- Logical approach, excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Report writing and procedural writing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a good record of achievement.
- 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000; BRC standard, HACCP, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene.
- Training, project management and coaching skills.
- Able to demonstrate experience in establishing & maintaining relationships with Customers, external contacts, management colleagues etc.
- Advanced Diploma in Applied HACCP Principles.
- Advanced Food Hygiene
- Internal Auditing
My client is a chilled food manufacturer based in the East Midlands looking for shift QA Managers across multiple sites.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Kitty Lang quoting the job reference KL-3352
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: our food recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.