Our Logistics client based just outside of Rugby is looking for a versatile individual to join their team as an Operations Administrator on a temporary basis to cover maternity.
Monday to Friday 0700-1700
- You will be-Assisting the Transport team with regards to controlling and coordinating the available resource.
- Liaising with the agency to monitor drivers holiday
- Interacting with drivers on a daily basis
- Collating information and updating spreadsheets
- Completing any required Administration
Ideal candidates will have-
- Great written and verbal communication
- A positive "can do attitude"
- Competent use of Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Experience of working in a fast paced Transport office
- Experience of a similar role would be advantageous
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.