Class Two Driver with DSB
I am recruiting on behalf of my client based in Leamington for a class two driver to operate a shredding vehicle.
This is a customer facing role and would require you to be DSB tested
You will be flexible within your role as you will be required to operate the mobile shredding service as well as assisting with the shredding warehouse duties.
Roles and responsibilities:
- following all company quality standards and ensure all work is carried out to these procedures
- driving the shredding lorry to various customer sites and operating the shredding unit
- collections of shredding from other depots which could include nights out
- operate shredder and baler within warehouse
- use of forklift
- complete all paperwork as required
- follow all legal obligations for driving a HGV, including tachographs, legal driving and working times, completing daily vehicle checks
- other duties as required
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to or call Claire on